Nanaimo Flying Club – Aircraft Rental Committee
The Nanaimo Flying Club (NFC) executive shall designate three (3) club members to act as the Aircraft Rental Committee (ARC). These members shall be responsible to:
1. Approve Applications for “Club Rental Members”.
2. Set the amount of the annual rental fee for rental of the club aircraft with consideration to annual costs and any other fees applicable.
3. Set the amount of the hourly rental rate for rental of the club aircraft with consideration to fuel and oil costs and any other fees applicable.
4. Designate the qualified “Check Ride” pilots from the club membership.
5. Moderate any disputes of the Club Rental Members and resolve the issues.
6. Ensure the Club Rental Members are in compliance with all rules, regulations and operational procedures.
7. Suspend rental privileges of Club Rental Members if any rules, regulations or operational procedures are not followed and bring the infraction to the attention of the NFC Executive for any further action.
8. Present monthly reports at the regular club meetings for disclosure of revenue, costs, repairs completed or maintenance due or completed.
9. Ensure the rental plane is maintained in good working order and the maintenance schedule is followed.
The NFC is currently in need of both aircraft committee volunteers, as well as aircraft check pilots. Your help in getting the NFC RG off the ground smoothly is appreciated. If you have the time to volunteer please contact NFC Check Pilot, Rick Koeppen 250 246 1991 Thank you!