NFC Scholarship Committee
A scholarship committee is appointed each year. This committee, which is comprised of NFC Member/Volunteers which are then tasked with the responsibility of reviewing & vetting each individual application.
Following the review process, this committee will short-list the applicants and recommend one to NFC General Membership for acceptance and award.
Students actively pursuing studies in the following fields may apply for this $1000 cash award:
STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE “ANNUAL NFC BURSARY AWARD”:
- Applicant must provide an application letter outlining: interests & future plans in aviation.
- Applicant to indicate association with the Nanaimo Flying Club or one of its Members.
- Applications to be submitted either by: Mail (NFC: PO Box 23, Cassidy, BC V0R-1H0) or Hand delivered directly to an Executive Member of the NFC.
- Application dead-line is March 31, of the application year.
- Applicant must be within 24 months of requiring the funds
YOUR APPLICATION IS ALSO YOUR PRESENTATION TO THE *COMMITTEE, BE SURE IT REPRESENTS YOU WELL!